You are here
Terms and Conditions
The Stonewylde Website is operated by Moongazy Publishing Ltd, Devonshire House, 1 Devonshire Street, London, W1W 5DR, UK
By registering, browsing or using this site you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This site is not appropriate for children younger than 13 and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. Anyone who uses or registers their personal information on this site warrants that they are 13 years of age or older.
In using this site, you agree that you will not post or make available any content:
- which is considered libellous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- which constitutes pornography, including child pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature;
- which constitutes spamming, phishing or advertising which violates any applicable laws or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- which infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary or contractual rights;
- which is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- which impersonates any other person, or falsely states or otherwise mis-represents your affiliation with any person or entity;
Moongazy Publishing Ltd reserves the right to prevent your usage of this site if you do not adhere to these terms and may take further action. Moongazy Publishing Ltd is the final arbiter as to what shall constitute contravention of these terms and its decision will be final.
By registering your details on this site, we will automatically add you to our mailing list from which you will subsequently be able to opt out should not wish to receive our newsletters and other communications we may send you from time to time.
Moongazy Publishing Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website that it contributes is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site or for content posted by other users.
Links to Other Sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Moongazy Publishing of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of our site.
All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof is copyright of Moongazy Publishing Ltd or other third parties. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print, in hard copy, portions of our site solely for private use, provided that no changes are made to the material and that Moongazy Publishing Ltd or the original copyright owner is acknowledged as such.
Any other use of the materials on our site (including reproduction for purposes other than noted above and alteration, modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Should you require permission for the above, please contact Moongazy Publishing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The specifications contained in this website are for information purposes only as we cannot confirm the exact specifications of the product.
These terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and the parties to any dispute or action hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.